Skip to content

General FPS type game tips

Home Forums Shooter (FPS) Games !General Shooter Game Tips and Tricks! General FPS type game tips

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello everybody ,as the title suggests I will provide you with some tips that will hopefully help you get better.

Tip #1:LISTEN! In a lot of games there are audio clues that there is an enemy running for their lives right around the corner.So a good headset or higher volume might help you triumph over the enemy.
      What I like to do in Battlefield ,is to throw a grenade in a direction where I suspect the enemy is and listen for them to scream and give away their position.

Tip #2:Crosshair placement.In most fps’s headshot is instant kill so when moving around a corner try to keep your crosshair at a head level or where you suspect that the enemy will be(common spots).Doing this you wont need to waste precious moments moving your crosshair to target.

Tip #3:Watch the minimap..It is there to provide you the crucial information about the enemy so why not use it?Getting into a habit of checking map might help you flank the enemy and get the advantage over them.

So yeah that’s it for now,good luck in the battlefield and have fun.

JohnMegacycle
      Keymaster

This is awesome and is exactly what I was hoping for! Thank you very much for adding these valuable tips!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.