Skip to content

Hello everyone!

Home Forums General Banter Hello everyone!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Title says it all. Wanted to join up to this community to say hello and to show off my C&C videos on Youtube.
      I’m not exactly a massive pro gamer and my multiplayer skills are just as bad but I know how to exploit the predictable AI and have fun doing so… most of the time.

JohnMegacycle
      Keymaster

Sir Stylesrj,
      Welcome to the page! ^_^
      I apologize that it took so long for my reply here, but we have been talking elsewhere and I’ve been spending way more time transferring the site, rather than running it. Still, I’d like to welcome you and since you post quite frequently, I was wondering if you’d like to become a more regular part of the crew and the website. That would include your logo on the front page, and you accepting challenges that others may post. Also, we can do collaborations if you are able to join our gaming sessions, or you may be interesting in hosting your own gaming sessions and I’d be happy to help anyway I can.
      Let me know what you think.
      -JMegacycle

Anonymous
      Inactive

I was actually looking into some of those challenges. I’m not sure if I can take on Skirmish Challenges but if there’s anything involving campaign levels (challenge or otherwise) then I can probably do them.

But I wouldn’t mind becoming a greater contributor to the crew. I just need to work on timezone management as I’m way ahead of the world.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.